Sunday 3 February 2013

Normal Day

Morning! 

Well the weather looks grim, typical when I've got to go out later, dentist this afternoon!  Also paint shopping, have a few orders to start this week, going to be very busy!!   No doubt my little girl will 'help' me :) 

I'm currently sat on the sofa with Nick Jnr on the tele, have just watched Curious George that my daughter loves! My doggie Alfie is spread out on the sofa next to me asleep and quietly snoring! Hubby has gone to work for the day. 

I will get up and have a shower soon, or we might just have a lazy morning before we go out this afternoon.

The last few days my entire body has seemed to ache, all joints are stiff, yesterday hardly did anything, didn't even go out and I was exhausted!  This morning I am currently in my usual pain, grrr which means I'll have to take painkillers earlier then I usually do. 

Been reading the Daily Mail online and one story caught my eye, and not in a good way!!  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273002/Migrants-handed-1m-week-children-home-thousands-British-families-stripped-THEIR-child-benefit.html#axzz2Jgu46Awh



No comments:

Post a Comment